Tuesday 21 July 2015

Love it or Leave it

Hi guys!


This is going to be a new feature on my blog! Hopefully one will be uploaded every week! I'm going to review different  products and tell you my opinions on whether I LOVE them or I'll LEAVE them!
Of course your opinions on some products will differ from mine and that's fine! We can't all love the same products and we won't as we all have different skin types!

Today's first love it or leave it product is Freedoms Pro Melt lipsticks.
These retail at £3 and come in 8 shades ranging from nude to blue! Or you can buy the whole collection for £18. 
The shade I bought to try out is 'D-ream'. I thought I'd buy one and if I loved them I'd buy more. I'm a sod for buying all the shades of something new and then not being keen on them. So this time I was sensible! 

The left side is from first thing in the morning. Well I say first thing it was 9.30.
And the right is what was left by 4.30. So I did have it on for a good 7 hours and I worked, talked, drank and ate lunch in this time. 
On first application it feels really thick and creamy and also very moisturising. The finish is not a gloss, more of a sheen which I prefer. The texture feels smooth on the lips and not sticky! Which is a big thumbs up from me! I can't stand a sticky lip product!
All morning whilst I was working, talking and drinking it stayed on fine. The sheen stayed too, it didn't matte up like I thought it might as the day went on. By lunch time it still looked good, still felt moisturising, not drying at all. After I'd eaten lunch it looked ok. I'm one for normally re-applying lip products after lunch anyway but today I let it be because I was testing it out. 
By 4.30 the sheen had completely worn off and had left more of a stain on my lips. Which again I don't mind as it still gives you a look of wearing something. The only place it had started to wear off was more the centre part of my lips, but still not too bad.



Overall I LOVE it! I'm definitely going to buy more. They will easily last a whole working day and the best bit for me, is it never dried my lips out even when it had just left the stain. This colour is a great day/work colour too! Definitely recommended! 


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment