Saturday 18 July 2015

#OOTD

Hi Guys

Here's a little outfit of the day post for you! 

I've recently bought this little combo from peacocks. The vest is just from there basics range and is one of my fave colours. 

I had originally tried these shorts on with a bright yellow bandeau style top and it did look really nice, but I'm not much of a yellow person, so opted for peach! Although with these shorts there are so many different colours you could put with them to make a different look!

The shorts cost just £8! Bargain! And the vest was just £4. I did buy these for my holiday but as its been a lovely hot day I thought I would bust them out today! 
My sandals are just my new look ones that I wear quite often as I love them, and they just got perfectly with the outfit.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment