Monday 13 July 2015

New Bag Love!

Hi Guys!

I have a new found love and it's the shape of a bag! I spied this little beauty in Primark.




I Hadn't seen it in there before and I'd been looking for the perfect evening holiday bag and this is the one!
Sounds dramatic but bags are important lol. 

I went for black which a lot of people wouldn't necessarily take on holiday, but I have so many different colours to wear in the evenings I've played it safe. Plus I'm not one for taking loads of different bags with me. Beach bag and evening bag will do me! (And of course any I find to buy to bring home! Haha).

Tassels as we all know are bang on trend right now so obviously I had to jump on the bandwagon and buy one. It cost just £7 and is the perfect evening bag size. It has a long strap which can be made to whatever length you wish. Which I like for holidays as I do tend to like a cross over bag. (I'm always paranoid of pick pocketers abroad!)
The hard wear on it is gold which I love and it has a zip along the top. Inside there is a zippy pocket and another pocket for your phone on the opposite side.

Can't wait to use it! Under 7 weeks to holidayyyy whoop!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment