Sunday 19 July 2015

Freedom London Makeup

Hi guys!

I was super excited to receive this package last week. I had been seeing and reading a lot of good things about freedom makeup, so naturally I had to jump on that bandwagon and try some out for myself. I took advantage of an awesome deal they had on which was to spend £25 and you got 15 free products worth £25. Good deal hey!
I loved the fact that they told you what you were getting free instead of randomly picking some items when packing, as that way you sometimes end up with duplicates. Soon as you went to your online basket the 15 products were in there.
The other thing I love about receiving freebie products is that you do get some products that you wouldn't normally pick out for yourself, but actually end up loving. Which has happened with one of the lipsticks I got free.

Expect lots of blog reviews, once I've used the products enough to really get a good view on what I think about them. And also MOTD's.

I'll link Freedom Londons website here http://www.freedommakeuplondon.com/ if you want to go and check it out. One product I will suggest you try already is the blusher called 'Beyond'. It's stunning! I have a blog post coming on this blush next! This is me wearing it last weekend.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment