Sunday 5 July 2015

Summers Day Outfit!

Hi Guys!

Thought I would share an outfit post with you again, as like I said before I want to get more into doing fashion posts.

This was just a casual daytime outfit on a hot sunny Saturday, and boy was it hot hot hot!


The picture was taken later in the day as the sun was going down.

I can't link my skirt as it was from Primark last summer. (Sorry)

I'm definitely not one for skirts normally but when it's super hot they can be so cool to wear. Especially as I'm such a jean lover.

It's a high waisted skirt in my favourite summer colours, coral and mint green with a little white and black. I just paired it with a basic black strap top from Asda and my Primark sandals which have cute Daisy's on them. 
You may still be able to get these as they were this years collection. 
My necklace was also from asda and I think it does dress the outfit up slightly.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave me a comment if your liking the couple of fashion posts I've done.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment