Tuesday 14 July 2015

Review - B Makeup Brush Cleanser





Hi Guys 




Anyone tried this then?
I spotted it in Superdrug and thought I would try it. I've been looking for a reasonably priced brush cleanser for a while now. And in saying that this one costs £4.99.






I do actually mean to pick up the boot no7 one as I've heard that's really good.

I can't say I had ever seen/heard of this brand of before which also intrigued me. (Love a new product). On the Superdrug website it says that this cleanser is a gentle formula that is great to use on natural and synthetic bristles which is very correct. Both types of bristles cleaned really well. I also really like the fact that it would be a fab product to use for a makeup artist to quickly clean brushes in between clients, as it dries super quick and is antibacterial.
Great for everyday use between deep cleans, because come on, ain't no one got time for deep cleans every week! Hahaha!



I will just get a flannel, squirt on some of the cleanser and swirl my brushes around until clean. It does remove the makeup really quickly.



I only really have one bad thing to say about this product, and it is something that would probably put me off purchasing it again. The scent of it is horrible! I just really can't stand it. 



Anyone who can recommend any other good cleanser to use please let me know.




xox






No comments:

Post a Comment