Wednesday 24 June 2015

Summer Evening outfit #1

Hi Guys!

Super sorry I haven't blogged lately. I've had a few issues in being able to upload pictures to my blogs, and what's a blog with out pictures. Anyhow the issue has now seemed to resolve itself Yay! So I can start blogging again. 

Today I'm doing my first plus size outfit post. I wore this on the Saturday just gone when we went out for a birthday meal for my other half mums birthday.
It was just one of those outfits that just made me feel good and I loved wearing it.


Top - Sainsburys £12 
Jeans - Wonderfit jeans from George Asda - £18
Sandals - New Look - £7.99 
Necklace & bracelet - Links of London

The top was brought fairly recently so it may still be in stock. I haven't been in new look recently so no idea on sandals as I got these last year. They did have the same designs in, the last 2 years so they may have them or something similar in again. 
I literally will just live in sandals now until it's too cold to wear them. There's always a pair suitable for either chilling in the day or going out in the evening to go with any outfit. 

Hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know if you'd like to see more fashion plus size blogposts.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment