Wednesday 6 August 2014

ELF Makeup Mist & Set

Hi Guys

I've found Setting sprays have been seen every where recently on youtube. So of course I needed to start trying them out. So far I've only tried this one from ELF but I have heard the NYX one is really nice but everytime I go to buy one it's sold out. Which must be telling me it's good right?

Anyway back to the ELF setting spray. This one contains Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and vitamins A, C & E and has very little fragrance to it. It costs £3.95 and you get 60mls which is a good size. Having never used a setting spray before I wasn't sure whether it really was making my makeup last longer. But on the days when I haven't used It think I can defintely notice a difference. 
                                                

Something which I've also seen setting sprays used for is eyeshadows. It can make shimmery eyeshadows even more shimmery and brighter which can give a really nice effect on the eye lid so I use this for that too. It's also really nice just to mist over your face in the hot weather to cool you down.

Any other setting sprays you guys can recommend then please leave me a comment below.

Bye for now

Laura xox


No comments:

Post a Comment