Wednesday 6 August 2014

Liquid Liners

Hi Guys

I'm going to be reviewing the liquid liners I have or currently are still using. 
Liquid liners to me are my favourite type of liner over pencils and gels. My eyes are fairly hooded so I find a liner that dries is best as pencils and gels tend to always transfer up on to my eye.

The two liners I'm loving and using most days at the moment are both Loreal liners.
First one is the Super Liner Perfect Slim. Which has a fine feltip nib, that is firm but not solid. This one is lovely and really easy for making a really thin line across the lid. And because the nib goes to such a point it's really good for winging out and getting that really crisp flick. It feels really nice to hold too. This one costs £6.99 from Superdrug.

The next one is the Super Liner Black Laquer. This has a similar nib although it is a lot softer and has more movement. Also the point is not such a sharp point as the one above but you can still get a nice flick with it. I have to say this is definitely one of the blackest liners I've ever used. You do need to make sure you give this one a shake and you can hear a little ball clicking as you do this inside. This one costs £6.49 from Superdrug. 

Two other liners I've tried and I think are very similar to each other are the Collection Fast Stroke and the ELF Liquid Liner. Both of these liners have a sharp point for the nib which is great, and both are very hard nibs. There's only one slight difference between these two liners and that is that the ELF one is slightly less opaque. But as long as you give it 2 coats it's fine. The Collection liner costs £2.99 and the ELF one is £3.95.


The longevity of all the liners mentioned are really good. If anything the collection one will crumble but not until right at the end of the day. And to be honest that's when I have rubbed my tired little eyes haha. But by far the Loreal ones are my faves!

Bye for now 

Laura xox

 




No comments:

Post a Comment