Tuesday 5 August 2014

Brush Egg

Hi Guys

If you follow my youtube channel then you may have watched the video I did on cleaning my makeup brushes.
I bought the brush egg from IMATS. For a long time if have been looking for something to use to help making cleaning my brushes quicker and easier. I had thought about purchasing the sigma brush cleaning glove but that's £39.99 and I just couldn't justify spending that much on something that just looks like a silicone oven glove. Haha. I was convinced I would be able to find something that does the same job but was cheaper. And I did.
This little beauty cost me just £6 and I think to buy them normally they are only £8 which is still a fab price.
It is, as the name suggests in the shape of an egg. Although one side is flat with ridges on. They came in several different colours and I got the mint green as I love all pastels at the moment.nthe material is also silicone so is easy to keep clean between uses.
It has definitely made what sometimes can be a mundane job a little more enjoyable because of how quick it makes the process.
All I do is squirt a little bit of baby shampoo on the egg, dampen my brush and swirl it around in circular motions. You can see all the product coming out quickly, then you can just rinse the brush under the tap to remove the soap and your done.

I have to say I do love seeing all my clean brushes laid out drying. It just feels so satisfying don't you think? Or is that just me? Haha.

Laura xox


No comments:

Post a Comment