Monday 4 August 2014

Dinner time!

Hi Guys

So how monotamous is making dinner every evening? Anyone else ever feel like they just can't be bothered sometimes!
I know I do! Especially when your trying to think of something different. I find I'm someone who gets stuck in a bit of a cycle now and then and feel the need break out! Haha!
Half of it also is sometimes having the time to make these lovely dinners. When your home late from work I find I just want something quick and easy to do! And I have found the solution for me!
The Maggie So Juicy sachets are just brilliant! They make a tea time much less boring and soooo much easier! 
For anyone who has never tried one of these and have no idea what I'm talking about I will explain what they are. You literally buy one sachet, which contains a cooking bag in the top half and the bottom half contains the spice mix. On the front of the sachet it will tell you what you need, so for example tonight we had smokey BBQ ribs so all I needed to purchase was the ribs. You then put everything in the bag, sprinkle over the spice mix tie up the bag, give it a shake around to coat everything and put it in the oven for however long it needs! And that's it. They come out perfect everytime! The best thing about these, is that no matter what meat you put in them, it always always comes out so succulent and juicy as the name suggests! Nothing ever dries out! 
They have a huge range of different dishes. One I can definitely recommend is the chicken balti. (As long as you don't mind a little spice). It's sooo yummy! One of mine and my other halts faves!
All I will say is if you haven't tried them yet, you must! :-)


Bye for now

Laura xox

No comments:

Post a Comment