Wednesday 30 April 2014

Supermarket Bargains!!

Hi Guys!!

Why is it that when you just 'pop' into the supermarket for a few bits and pieces you always end up spending way more than planned!!!
I'm talking about asda. This supermarket is by far the worst! It's not my normal supermarket as it's the other end of town to me so I should really know that when I go there I should expect to spend extra! They have sooo many pretty clothes in at the moment for spring/summer. So many bright colours! Of course you have to have a little browse round. I must have taken at least 6 items into the changing room to try on. Then comes the tricky part. Deciding what you really like or what you really need! I ended up just buying 2 items. Neither I needed, but they were just so pretty.
I got a really pretty pink netted top with hearts on that's is super soft material. And the best thing it was only £8! I really don't think you can beat the quality of  the items in there for how much you pay! I also picked up a crocheted waistcoat type piece that was just cream, with tassels hanging round the bottom. Really pretty and was just an item I knew I was buying as soon as I saw them! This was £14.

Now as I've said before if I'm somewhere that sells any kind of makeup I have to have a look. I did only buy two eye liners though so was quite reserved for me! Lol. I got them both from the Rimmel counter. One was the Scandaleyes nude liner which I had been meaning to pick up for ages as it really brightens and makes your eyes look bigger! Then I picked up what they call exaggerate liner in aqua sparkle, and it is a really bright Aqua blue. Great liner to add a pop of colour to a natural look. It also comes with a smudger on the end too which is always handy. I'm loving them both so much already! And they were only £3.99!

Bye for now
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment