Monday 5 May 2014

NYX Lip Products

Hi Guys!

Hope your all enjoying another bank holiday weekend! 
I'm sitting in on this beautiful day wondering what to do. So as you do, I thought I'd give you a review on some of my NYX lip products I've been trying over the last month. And I have to say I'm loving them.
I got the NYX Matte Lipstick in Indie Flick. Which is a lovely bright burnt orange colour. Perfect summer colour, and also a perfect pick me up colour. It's one of those colours that you can put on when you feel like you need a little pick me up! 
Here's me wearing it! As you can see it really can brighten up any outfit. I've never really had matte lipsticks before but after using this one I'm totally converted. It's super moisturising, has fab pigmentation and lasts for ages! And best bit is that there only £6.

The other lip products I've been LOVING are the Xtreme Lip Creams. They say that it's not a lipstick, or a gloss, it's a mix of the two. They have fab pigmentation, and again are really creamy and moisturising, and last really well. I've got two of them in the colours Candy Land and Natural. 


 These are priced at £7 each. And in my opinion worth every penny. I just love that you still get a gloss feeling, but colour that lasts.

Bye for now
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment