Wednesday 2 April 2014

Review on Bourjous Twist Up The Volume Mascara!



Hi Guys!!





Wow wow wow!!!
Can you tell I'm loving this mascara?? Lol
It is completely and utterly amazing! It's become my new favourite and I have literally only had it to use a few days. Even after the 1st use I was converted!
Now I have to admit I stood in Superdrug looking at it and it did take me quite a while to work it out. When I looked at the packaging I was convinced it was one of those Mascaras where you have the white end to use first, and then put the black over the top afterwards. But I couldn't work out how to un-do the white lid. Turns out its nothing like that type of mascara! 
The white part that twists at the top actually changes the shape of the wand. One way it elongates the bristles and puts them into straight rows, and then when you twist it the other way it shortens the wand and the bristles wrap round the wand diagonally. The wand is a rubber bristled one. Here's an up close photo to show you.


If you have the wand in position 1 it adds length to your lashes! And it definitely does just that! Position 2 says it adds volume. I haven't used both together. I've always used either or. I definitely notice my lashes are not as long when I use the wand in position 2. Don't get me wrong position 2 still lengthens them well, but position 1 is just crazy long! 
As I say I really haven't had this long but I'm totally converted and think that everyone should buy this! It's only £10.99 too which is not a bad price for such a great product!

Bye for now
Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment