Sunday 6 April 2014

Revlon Colour Stay Foundation

Hi Guys!

Ok... So I have only actually had this Revlon foundation for 2 weeks now. But I feel I've definitely used it enough to do a review on it it already!
Main reason being I cannot get enough of it. I've been using it every single day. I absolutely LOVE IT!

I'd wanted a Revlon foundation for a while as I hadn't ever tried any of them before and had heard such great things about them.
I was really torn between getting the PhotoReady one or the Colour Stay one. I then noticed that the Colour Stay ones had a choice of 2, between normal/dry skin and combination/oily skin. I've never noticed foundations to actually tell you what skin type there best for on the bottles. So having slightly oily skin I choose the Colour Stay foundation for combination/oily skin.
The shade I got was Buff 150.



The texture of this foundation is so smooth and creamy. I've sometimes found with this type of foundation where there's no pump, that they can be a little runny but this one isn't. It's a perfect consistency.
I dot it all over my face then use a buffing brush to buff it into my skin. I've found this type of brush is perfect for it so I haven't tried any other types. The other great thing about it, is that it works into the skin so easily and quickly. You really don't have to spend ages buffing it into the skin like some other foundations I've used. 
As you can see from the picture it also says 24hrs. I'm always sceptical when foundations tells you it lasts all day as I've never found any that do. 
Until now! This really does last all day! I'm normally one for freshening up my makeup in the evening if I'm going out or working, but I can honestly say with this foundation you really don't need to. It's so nice to have something written on the bottle that's actually true!
It costs £12.49 from Superdrug and it's worth every single penny and more in my eyes! I'm really wanting to go back and get the PhotoReady one to try too now! 
So TRY it! I guarantee you will love it! :-)

Bye for now
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment