Wednesday 23 April 2014

Review on Soap and Glory's Body Milk

Hi Guys

So I've been using Soap and Glory's Body Milk moisturiser for a few weeks now! And oh my goodness I am in love! As I've said before anything beauty related excites me, but when I find a product that works really well and is a fab price that makes me even happier! 
I still haven't decided what the smell reminds me of, it's kind of like biscuits or something. It's definitely a smell I've smelt before. No doubt it will eventually come to me at the most random time!
It's got a lovely consistency and I love that the bottle has a pump. So many moisturisers are just squeezy bottles and they always really annoy me. You end up with cream all over the bottle, well I do anyway. I think pumps are so much cleaner and easier to use!
The best thing about this moisturiser is that it lasts so well on your skin as well as making it super soft. I can literally use it in the morning and by late afternoon I can still smell it on my skin. I have also really noticed a difference in my skin too. Normally my legs are really dry and even after using a moisturiser, that evening they can feel and look dry again. But with this one my skin is still soft and fresh looking a few days later.
It's a 500ml bottle, I'm not sure if it comes in any smaller sizes. It cost me £10 from boots, which some people may think is on the pricier side for a moisturiser, however a little goes a long way so it will last you ages! So definitely worth buying if you ask me! 


Hope this was helpful for anyone wanting to try this.

Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment