Monday 31 March 2014

Review on 3 Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascaras!



Hi Guys!!

So here is my first review for you all. 
As it says above I've been trying these 3 Rimmel Mascaras. I've recently been looking for new drug store Mascaras to use. I came across these ones and ended up with 3 as they had a 3for2 offer on. And if you've read my last blog you'll all know I love a bargain! 

Firstly these Mascaras were a good price at just £6.99 each.
From left to right I got the Scandaleyes Show Off, Volume Flash & Rockin' Curves. 




Scandaleyes Show Off
This wand is a rubber one which is the type of wand I prefer to use for my own lashes. And like other wands this material, it really lengthened and volumised my lashes. The odd shape is actually really good as the little bobble on the end really grabs those shorter lashes on the inside corners. Loved it!


Scandaleyes Volume Flash
This wand is your typically shaped bristle brush. Although it is quite large. I've used similar wands like this on before and had liked using them. But this one was not so good for me! I just didn't feel the wand grabbing my lashes to lengthen them as much as they could be. I also found there was no volume and although not clumpy as such the lashes weren't individually separated. So overall a little disappointing.


Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves
Again this is a bristle brush wand. And as you can see has this curved shape. I felt by looking at it that it could be great for volumising. But although better than the volume flash wand I still was disappointed. Then length was there though. 

Overall I would only re-purchase the Show Off mascara purely due to the type of wand it has. I'm not saying the other 2 Mascaras are no good but for me they didn't do what I wanted them too. I think it's down to me having used the rubber wands for so long, bristles just don't stand up to the test.

I hope this review has been helpful. Please leave a comment if it has!

Bye for now
Xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment