Sunday 1 March 2015

Makeup of the day - Day 6

Hi Guys

I'm loving today makeup! Shame I don't really have anywhere to go haha. I don't know why, but even if I have nowhere to go I still feel I have to do my makeup lol.


So what have I got on my face...

Face:
Bodyshop insta blur primer
Rimmel lasting nude foundation - 200
Collection lasting concealer - number 3
Makeup revolution the one blush stick - Malibu
Sleek contour kit - light
Rimmel stay matte powder - translucent
Makeup revolution blush palette - sugar and spice 
Makeup revolution highlighter - golden lights  

Brows:
Sleek brow stylist - medium
Benefit gimme brow

Eyes:
Bodyshop insta blur eye primer
Makeup revolution I heart chocolate palette - thank friday for transition colour, pleasure girl through crease and what a way to go on outer v
Makeup revolution eye foils - magnificent copper
Makeup revolution awesome double click liner 
Seventeen falsifeye mascara
Rimmel lash accelerator mascara 

Lips:
Nyx xtreme lip creme - natural 

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment