Tuesday 3 March 2015

Makeup of the day - Day 8

Hi Guys

Another day, another makeup! Quite liking todays makeup. When you sit there and you have no idea what to do with your face, it's always a bonus when it turns out well! Haha! 

Also I'm loving this new lipstick I got yesterday from Maybelline. Gorgeous!


Face:
Bodyshop insta blur primer
Rimmel lasting nude foundation - 200
Maybelline eraser eye concealer - light
Rimmel stay matte powder 
W7 Honolulu bronzer
MUA blush - cupcake
Makeup revolution highlighter - golden lights

Brows:
Sleek brow stylist - medium
Benefit gimme brow - light/medium

Eyes:
Loreal colour riche primer
Makeup revolution eye foil - rose gold
Makeup revolution iconic 1 palette (this
palette has no shade names, but I will have a tutorial up on my YouTube channel soon if you want to see the colours I used)
Makeup revolution awesome double click liner
Bourjois 1 Seconde volume mascara 

Lips:
Maybelline - rosewood pearl

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment