Sunday 8 March 2015

Makeup of the day - Day 12

Hi Guys

Today being Sunday, actually lets me have time to experiment with my makeup. 
As spring is coming and wedding season will soon be here I wanted to start trying out some bridal looks. So here's my first one which is super neutral and fresh faced.


Face:
Bodyshop insta blur primer
Sleek new skin revive foundation - bamboo
Maybelline fit me concealer - 120
Collection loose powder - barely there
Rimmel stay matte powder - translucent 
W7 Honolulu bronzer
Crownbrush blush palette (they have no names)
Makeup revolution highlighter - golden lights

Brows:
Makeup revolution arch and shape - medium
Benefit gimme brow - light/medium

Eyes:
Bodyshop insta blur eye primer
Crownbrush eyeshadow palette - nude (again have no names I'm afraid)
Rimmel scandeleyes liquid liner
Rimmel scandeleyes kohl pencil - nude 
Seventeen falsifeye mascara
Rimmel extra 3d lash mascara 

Lips:
Avon lip liner - bouquet
Beauty uk lipstick - in the buff
Tanya burr lipgloss - first date 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment