Saturday 28 February 2015

My Top 5: YouTubers

Hi Guys!

I thought I would share with you my top 5 favourite youtubers! 
And if any of you aren't already subscribed to them then you jolly well should be! 
I will just mention that the videos I watch are mainly beauty/makeup, so there they type of youtubers I will be talking about!

I'm not going to include youtubers such as Tanya Burr, Shannon from shaaanxo, or Nicole Guerriero, because as much as I love watching them and their fantastic videos, I'm just wanting to speak about YouTubers who are brilliant but may not have a million subbies like those mentioned above! So more like the underdogs if that didn't sound rude! Haha! Oh I know what I mean!



1. Rosanna Pierce - I've only recently started watching her videos and she was recommended to me from Kelly Michelle (also on YouTube and is a lovely lady). Rosanna's makeup is absolutely gorgeous! Along side beautiful makeup she does hauls and reviews of different products.

2. It's Em - I love love love watching Emma's videos! She does alot of vlogs which are my favourites (I think it's because I'm nosey). The other thing I love about Emma's channel (being plus size myself) she's does a lot of plus size fashion! Making everyone realise you can look fab whatever size you are!

3. Beauty is Ageless - Another very talented makeup youtuber! She is gorgeous and I just love all her videos! She will also do hauls, ootd's and tags. She makes makeup look effortless!

4. Holly Sheeran - Her channel involves alot of makeup, hauls, chatty videos and tags. I love watching her because she's always so bubbly and lively and literally can make you feel happier after watching a video!

5. Faye's Fix - Again another fab vlogger. I just love watching what she and her partner get up to. Faye also does makeup, fashion and even baking from time to time. She's just beautiful and her channel is one you should definitely go and check out!

So there you have it! My top 5 YouTube channels. 
(Please note that the order they are in mean nothing!)

If you have any youtubers you love to watch and think I might too, please leave me a comment below and I will go check them out! Also if you have a channel let me know!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment