Friday 27 February 2015

Shopping troubles!

Hi Guys!

I just have an issue with going into primark! Maybe I should just stay away! I'd definitely save money if I did! Haha!

I went in there last week as i wanted to pick up a couple of their strap tops. (There just so handy to wear everyday under tops!) 
Anyway... So in theory all I should have spent is £3.60! Yes the tops are just £1.80! Crazyyy! Although primark, I'm not all that happy with them these days! Anyone else think they have got super thin?? Obviously why there cheaper now. 
Again back to story! 
I ended up spending £30 or something! Which fair enough isn't loads, but it's still a lot more than I originally set out to spend! I bought 3 pairs of shoes and a few other bits! I just can't help myself! Soon as I walk in that place it sucks me in to all the bargains and I just can't help myself!
Please tell your all like this too?? Anyone?? Haha!

Today it happend again! (Doh). 
I actually went to take back one if my pairs of shoes as the stitching was coming undone.

So instead of just exchanging them, (admittedly they didn't have the same pair in my size, bad times!) I found a similar pair AND 2 others I thought I'd buy! Plus 2 hand bandos! Oh yea and a slouchy best top! 

Damn you primark and your lovely bargains!

Here's what I bought...

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment