Tuesday 24 February 2015

Makeup of the day - Day 1

Hi Guys!

So here is my first makeup of the day. I will leave a list of products I used underneath.mi will say you will see the Makeup Revolution palette used all of this week, as I'm doing a video where I use it every day to show you the different looks you can achieve with the palette.

I'm loving this eye look today.

Face:
Body shop insta blur primer 
Rimmel lasting nude foundation - 200
Maybelline age rewind - light
Ben Nye banana powder 
W7 Honolulu bronzer 
Makeup revolution blush palette - sugar and spice 

Eyes:
Loreal colour riche eye primer
Makeup revolution pro 2 palette - in the crease is the shade Chase and on the lid is the shade One way
I also smokes these two colours under the bottom lash line too.
Ted baker liquid liner pen 
Seventeen falsiefeye mascara 

Brows:
Sleek brow stylist - medium 
Benefit gimme brow - light/medium

Lips:
Tanya burrs lipgloss - picnic in the park 

See you tomorrow guys!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment