Sunday 29 June 2014

IMATS!!

Hi Guys!

Today was IMATS day! I was super excited and have been waiting for this day for agessss! 
It was my friends and mine first time going which made it even more exciting! I really enjoyed it and can't wait until next year!
I didn't buy as much as I thought I might but I am super happy with the bits I got.
I got my first ever piece of Nars which is a blusher in Orgasm and it's is such a beautiful colour. I have swatched it here for you although the pictures just don't do these gorgeous colours justice. £15.75
I got the Crownbrush 28 colour neutral palette which has some gorgeous colours. Great for bridals. What I love about it is the good mix of mattes and shimmers. £17
Next I got the Ben Nye Banana powder which is something I've heard a lot about and have wanted to try for ages, so I am looking forward to trying that tomorrow! £14
And the lastly but not least, I got a Brush Egg which is fab for cleaning your makeup brushes! £6.50.
So looking forward to trying everything and reviewing it for you also!

If you have thought about going then do so! It's just amazing, and it's really good watching all the different stands showing off there talents with their body painting. I'll add in a few pics.

Bring on IMATS next year!!! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment