Wednesday 18 June 2014

Revealed 2 Palette

Hi Guys!
I'm super excited to show you this today! I ordered this about a month ago and had almost forgot all about it! 
This palette is from Coastel Scents who I hadn't heard about until I saw Shonagh Scott's video on a look she done using this palette. As soon as I saw it I was like ' I need that in my life' and here it is!
So I am going to be showing you the swatches from this 20 colour palette. 
Here's how the palette looks. The packaging is sleek and very travel friendly. Does the top row remind you of another palette?? Yes it's a dupe for the naked 3 which I have been dying to try.
And here are all 20 swatches. 
I also received a free sample of shadows which I was excited about as the colours were gorgeous.
I'm not sure why the sample ones have names and the palette ones don't. I would love it if it did, not that it affects the gorgeous colours :-).
The palette cost $19.95 and shipping was around $15 which in total works out to roughly £21. Obviously if your in the states it makes it a very reasonable priced palette.
I will be doing some looks with this on my channel so keep an eye out! :-)

Bye for now xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment