Tuesday 24 June 2014

New series and giving blood!


Hi Guys!

Sooo as I have mentioned on twitter and instagram a few weeks ago I am starting a new series on my channel which I am finally ready to start.
The series is going to be all about nails! As you may or may not know my full time job is a Nail Technician. So I thought I would share with all you nail lovers out there how I work. I will be showing you how to do acrylics, how to do gel polish and also a lot of nail art tutorials. I will love to hear if you have any ideas or would like to see any specific videos regarding nails!
It will be starting this week so keep an eye out on my channel. I'm still not 100% sure what day it will be starting yet, but it will be the same day every week so you will know when to expect a new video. Also I'm not sure how long this series will last, I will just see how it goes and get your feedback to see if your enjoying it!
Here's a look at what nail art tutorials will be coming. Flowers and hearts. (Please note it won't be these exact nails).

In other news today I've done my good deed and given blood! I always get anxious when I go even though everytime I've given, I haven't had any problems, I just fear I'm going to pass out or something like that. I think it's just part of my anxiety that luckily I've learnt to deal with over the years!
As nervous as I get every time I go, I still think the worst part is peeling this blooming plaster off! It hurts!! Lol good job it's only once every 4months.
 
Bye for now xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment