Friday 25 September 2015

Got2b Tame & Shine Hair Oil

Hi guys!


Here's a new little gem for anyone out there, who like me feels there hair needs a boost!



Over the summer I've had a lot of bleach put in my hair, and at first it seemed to feel great. My friend and hairdresser used a different bleach that is actually kinda to your hair. But over time, and especially the last time my hair just felt quite dry!
I have to admit I don't think my holiday helped. Sun, sea and pools aren't great for good conditioned hair!

Anyhow my friend used this last time and I decided to buy it to use regularly to see if it helped. 


I've now been using it for around 2 weeks and already I have noticed a difference. 
This oil can be used in either damp or dry hair. I tend to use it in dry hair as I always use my Aussie take the heat conditioning spray. So once I've dried and styled my hair, I put just one pump into the palm of my hands, warm it up, then just work it through my mid-lengths and ends. 


It leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny but also works its magic on helping to repair my locks. If your feeling like your hair could do with a boost then I'd definitely recommend this product to you!


Thanks for reading!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment