Tuesday 21 April 2015

Top 5 - Slimming World Meals

Hi Guys

As some of you may know, I'm currently on my slimming world journey! I thought I would share with you my top 5 favourite meals I eat on the diet.

1. CHILLI & JACKET POTATO. This meal is totally syn free so you can eat as much as you want. A great meal for when your having a hungry day.

2. HOME MADE BURGERS. Fab meal for feeling like your having a naughty meal. You can use your HEB on a small roll and HEA on a cheese slice.
(Picture is from the slimming world site.)

3. GRILL UP. Again another great meal that makes you feel like your not on a diet. Make your normal fry up but grill everything. I use frylight to get my eggs. If you want sausages slimming world now do syn free sausages but I use Sainsbury's reduced fat sausages at just 1.5 syns as they taste just like normal sausages. (Even my partner hasn't noticed haha!)

4. SPAGHETTI BOLOGNASE. This is my all time favourite meal so I am Sooo glad I can still eat it. Linking world have a syn free version but i make it how I've always made it so mine is 3 syns as I use gravy granules for sauce. Then I can use my HEA for cheese. (Because it's criminal not to have cheese on top right?)

5. STEAK & CHIPS. For that weekend treat meal steak is fab. As long as the steak is lean and your chips are home made your good to go for a syn free dinner. I serve mine with baked beans usually as beans are a speed food. But you can have the full works with grilled mushrooms and tomatoes too.

Let me know if your on slimming world and how your doing! Also let me know your favourite things to eat on the diet.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment