Wednesday 29 April 2015

Rimmel Kate Lipsticks

Hi Guys

Yay I'm finally feeling a little more normal after being poorly to be able to write a blog for you.

Today I have purchased my first ever Kate lipsticks by Rimmel.
Whatttt??? I hear you say. I've just recently been wearing lipstick more often, which I have really enjoyed. It really does make a difference to the whole look. But usually I'd just concentrate on my eyes.

I've been wanting to get a little more colour in my life makeup wise and wardrobe wise. (Thats getting there gradually lol).

So the two shades I picked up were 28 and 35. Please do leave a comment if these lipsticks have names and not just numbers. I feel like I'm completely being dumb and missing them.

I bought these without seeing testers as there weren't any out for these colours, but the ends with the shades on looked super pretty so I thought I would risk it and buy them. The other bonus point about these were that they were on offer! Bargain. (Although as I then realised you only saved 50p. But still 1 whole pound I saved Haha).

Top is 28, bottom is 35.

After swatching them I have just fell in love with the colours. They are perfect for summer. I feel I will be wearing these two alot as you will probably notice on instagram. (Lauraasage is my user name if you dont follow me already!)

So what other colours should I purchase for summer? Leave me a comment with your favourites!

xox




No comments:

Post a Comment