Monday 20 April 2015

Review - Maybelline Brow Satin

Hi Guys!

Wow wow wow! I love this product so much already and I've only used it a handful of times!


This is apparently a dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz, however I have never tried the Anastasia one so I can't completely compare! It's just what I have heard from other youtubers which was the reason for my newest purchase!

Recently I had been using an eyeshadow from the Makeup Revolution pro 2 palette to fill in my brows, but as you can see from the picture below the brow satin gives a much more natural look to the brow.


The shade I bought was medium brown which you would think might be a tad too dark for me but it's absolutely the perfect shade. As I swatched them in Boots they seemed to come up quite light.

It does have a powder smudger on the opposite end but this is what lets it down. I don't really find it useful at all. Whereas the pencil end is quite small so great for detailing natural hairs!

The price of this is £5.99 so a great price too.

This is definitely going to be a holy grail product for me now!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment