Friday 24 April 2015

Benefit Porefessional "dupe"

Hi Guys


This product for me is an oldie but definitely a goodie. 
I've recently re-kindled my love for this product after trying out other primers. But none have been as good. We all know MUA is a very reasonably priced product and this primer is no exception at just £4.00. 
For me I would say this is a good dupe for Benefits Porefessional, which I do love using but I don't love the price at £24.50.

The texture and colour of the MUA primer is exactly the same as Benefits and the feel of it on my skin is identical. The only difference is the smell, MUA doesn't really have a smell and Porefessional smells a bit citrusy. I really think if I was blindfolded and each of these were put on to my hand for me to use, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. 

I will definitely re-purchase this primer over and over again and give it 10/10.

Bye for now
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment