Sunday 27 July 2014

Sunday review day!

Hi Guys!

Today I am reviewing the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation! 
I've been using this on and off for the last few months, due to loving it one moment and not the next!
But my overall thought now is definitely a thumbs up! Especially in this hot weather were having at the moment. It just wears really well and lasts all day long! I've found it keeps my skin looking matte all day too which I think is down to being oil free. And it has a SPF of 25 which is another great benefit for the summer!
The coverage is a medium coverage which is also nice for this time of year as sometimes you just don't want that heavy full coverage look and feel that you can get with some foundations!
As you can see below they have a great colour range. My colour is Champagne (cheers to me) which is perfect for me whilst I have a tan! This one is very yellow based which is also great for me! But like I say there range is big so everyone could find their correct shade!
The price of this foundation is £26.50 so it's not the cheapest. But if your interested in getting this and trying it out I would definitely suggest going somewhere where they have someone on the counter so they can advise you on the correct colour to get, as you don't want to waste £26.50 on the wrong the shade!

Bye for now

Laura xox


No comments:

Post a Comment