Tuesday 8 July 2014

Clean eating

Hi Guys!
Ok so here's my attempt to shed few pounds. Clean eating! I've got a few friends mad on it and one has been giving me advice and telling me the good things to eat and what to avoid! Basically step away from processes foods!
I even ventured to the gym not sure if my gym card would still work! (Yes it's been that long). But I done a work out and kinda enjoyed it, even though it was hard work being my first time back in a while.
Anyway I will try keep updates on here letting you all know if it's working, how I'm feeling and what I'm eating! Talking of good here's today's lunch!
Chicken salad. Seasoned with a Schwartz perfect shake seasoning for chicken!
Let me know if your clean eating and how your doing. Also give me meal ideas! I get a little stuck in a rut sometimes and get bored because I'm eating the same thing all the time!

Laura xox


No comments:

Post a Comment