Tuesday 1 July 2014

Drug Store Brow Products


Hi Guys!

I've been on the look for the perfect brow products that I like to use, that suits me and how I like my brows to look.

Over the last few months I've been trying powders, pencils and gels. 

I started really liking the Rimmel brow pencil ⬇️
As much as I was enjoying using it and the look it gave me, the 'spoolie' brush which is nothing like a spoolie is awful. The pencil itself isn't too hard, nor too soft. I know people say that the harder the pencil the better the longevity is, and vice versa if the pencils too soft it will just wear off quicker. But I find it difficult to use them if there too hard. I was using the dark brown one, which isn't really that dark, however I did want to try the hazel colour but every single time I went to buy one no where ever had them!

Next I've recently been enjoying using the E.L.F brow kit ⬇️
I have mine in light and when I first opened it and looked at it I was a bit 'meh'! They gel looked great, but the the look of the powder wasn't what I thought it would be and I was very optimistic on how it would actually look.
I ideally wanted the light gel, but the medium powder from looking at them online.
However, both the gel and powder have been awesome. The powder comes out darker than I thought it would, and is lovely to use. Not chalky at all.
You can easily use the gel or the powder on their own, but I am tending to use them together. I will use the gel to line the bottom of my brow, then the powder to fill in the rest.moor me at the moment this is my favourite brow product.

In saying that I still really want to try the soap and glory Brow Archery. ⬇️
I've heard so many good review on this as it has a pencil one end and a felt pen liner the other, which apparently you can make fine lines with that will look like real brow hairs. But again similar to me finding the hazel pencil, every time I go in to boots it's out of stock. 
This tells me it must be good! 

Any other brow products you think I should try, (drugstore or high end) let me know in the comments below!

Laura xox





No comments:

Post a Comment