Monday 31 March 2014

Impromptu Superdrug Haul!!

Hi Guys!!!

So today I've had a little shop in Superdrug and bought so many beauty related items! (And spent a little more than I thought.) I'm starting to think I have a problem!! Just can't help myself buying something beauty related when in certain shops! Lol
Maybe I just should have avoided Superdrug. I'm a bit like a kid in a sweetie shop when I'm surrounded by hair, beauty and makeup items! I did get a couple of items that were in buy one get one free and spend £12 and get an item free, so that always makes me feel better knowing I've saved a few pound! Lol

So here's a list of everything I brought in Superdrug. There's a few items that I'm excited to try and I will do a review for you all!

Revlon Colourstay Foundation 
Maybelline Age Defying concealer
Bourjois Bronzer (The one that looks like a bar of chocolate)
Bourjois Twist up the Volume Mascara
Bourjois Little round eyeshadow (can't remember what colour, sorry)
Simple eye revitaliser roll on
MUA Blushers in Candyfloss and Marshmallow (These were only £1 too!! That's a bargain!)
MUA Undress me 2 palette
2 strawberry and Raspberry shower gels
Colgate toothpaste 
Sanex Deodorant

The last few items were essentials so I feel like I've spent less extra money as there items I would have bought anyway! 
Am I just trying to make myself feel better for spending money or what!!! Ahaha!

Never mind hey.. I still feel I got a lot for my money! And like I said earlier I will review some products soon once I've used them. 
In the mean time I do have some other products I can do a review on for you all! :-)

Bye for now 
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment