Monday 20 March 2017

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Review

Hey hey!

Ok time for another review. This time on a face cream. Quick disclaimer, I'm a member of Bzzagent so I got this sent to me via them. 
For those of you not familiar with Bzzagent, they are a company online you can sign up with, and you fill in questionnaires and from time to time you'll get offered to join in a trial of a latest product. Which they then send you for free, and in return they just ask for your review. The products can totally vary I've not only had beauty products but also food items. So it's totally random.

The latest item I've received from them is the La Roche-posay Effaclar duo face cream.
 
I've done some reasearch on this cream and here's what it claims:

  • Clinically proven to correct the appearance of blemishes 
  • Unclogs blocked pores 
  • Helps to refine skin texture 
  • Controls the appearance of shine 
  • New - Fights against the appearance of marks.

  • For me this cream came at a perfect time. I swear since turning 30 my skin has just erupted. Worse than when I was a teenager. Mostly all round my chin and jaw line. So the deal with this is to cleanse skin and apply twice daily. Now to be honest with you I haven't always applied it twice a day however I have been applying it at least once a day. I can definitely say after 6 weeks I've noticed an improvement in my skin. I'm not getting blemishes as often and my scarring has definitely faded.
     They cream is of light consistancy, and soaks into the skin quickly. A little goes a long way so the 40ml tube will last ages.
    The product retails at £15.50 in Boots, and I can honestly say I will be purchasing this again. La Roche-posay have several products within the range that I'm looking at trying too. So thumbs up from me. Out of 10 I'd score this a solid 8/10.

    xxx

    No comments:

    Post a Comment