Friday 17 October 2014

The Colour Experts

Hi Guys!

Who's heard of this brand then? I certainly hadn't. So I can't tell you how long its been around. I found the counter in B&M (which imediately made me wonder if it would be any good). 
They whole range was super cheap, and they had every makeup product you could think of.  I was drawn to the lipsticks and the liquid eyeliners. The lipsticks as you can see in the picture below looks very similar to the makeup revolution ones. But as far as I know their not in conjunction.
Anyway I ended up buying 2 lipsticks in 'naked dreams' and 'naked stripped'.Both colours are completely gorgeous!
I have worn both colours to work as they are both lovely day time colours, and I wore them without any lipliner underneath. And to my suprise they lasted really well. On application they went on really smoothly and felt creamy. They actually felt really moisturising and didn't dry my lips out at all. These are a completel bargain at just £1.00. I would definitely purchase more of these.
Naked Stripped
Naked Dreams

The eyeliner I got was a waterproof liquid liner. When I went to apply this for the first time I noticed that the nib went to a super fine point and was fairly flexible. And to my suprise it was lovely to apply. It's a really dark black too which also is great becuase I've had cheap eyeliners in the past and they have just seemed watery and in need of 2 layers, but not this one!
This liner was also just £1.00.

Bye for now
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment